- A program, FlagMail, has been added to the Upcoming Programs page. It will be a system-tray-resident e-mail checker/notifier. (August 10, 2003)
- The redesign for the individual program pages is still being tested, but the contacting information and archived programs pages have received a standards-compliant redesign. (July 17, 2003)
- A test version of a new design for the programs pages here has been put up. Like the update of this, the main page, this update to the individual pages on the site will feature CSS and HTML. However, this design may end up looking different from the old one, whereas the main page was meant to look mostly the same. This page will keep getting updated over time as I think of things to add or change (it may look different when I'm finished with the design). Please report any issues to me. (July 7, 2003)
- This is the main page of the site (and the main KB page)--has received a standards-compliant update. (June 7, 2003)
- Web Crafter 5 Beta 1 has been released! A complete rewrite in a new programming language (VB.NET), this version adds increased standards and XHTML support--and hopefully CSS soon. See more at the Web Crafter 5 beta page. (June 1, 2003)
- Important Note: A few download for programs may not work--specifically, those on members.aol.com/spice4all. I will try go get them back up some time--sorry!
Clicking on the name of a program will take you to its page, where you can learn more about it or download it.
- StudyCards: Create electronic "flashcards" on your computer
- Project Helper: Organize projects by separating them into tasks, suggestions, and problems
- GradeGetter>: Calculates letter/percent of grade - calcula la letra de una nota y el percentaje--¡disponible en español!
- Web Crafter: HTML editor with built-in browser and FTP client
- Tweaker: Change several hidden Windows settings
- eRecipe: Make an electronic cookbook on your computer
- eContact: A phone/address book for your computer
- GetRight Download Status Screen Saver: GetRight add-on screensaver showing download info
- GetRight Download Status Floater Screen Saver: GetRight add-on screensaver that floats download info around screen
- Textboard: Text editor designed for use in educational environments
- TrayMenu: Launch programs from the system tray
- URLaunch: Launch a Web address in your browser when you copy one to the clipboard
For old discontinued (archived) programs, click here. Recently archived programs include Noteplus, Weather Forecaster, Sender, Clipboard Sender, Weblight, WebX, and Solar System Weight.
The list of programs--most likely why you are here--is above. More information and downloads for the programs are available on their pages, which you can get to by clicking their name. All programs here are free. Most programs here require the Visual Basic (VB) 5 runtime files (including msvbvm50.dll) and Windows 95 or above.
Links run down the left side of this page, including contacting information. You can contact me for support, program/feature suggestions, etc. To stay on top of what's happening here, you can subscribe to the newsletter, delivered to your e-mailbox whenever there is enough news to fill it. A store with merchandise themed after this site also exists. Additionally, if you're looking for something on this site but can't find it, use the search tool below.
And finally, if you're having trouble with a program here, check out the knowledge base (KB). It's a collection of articles about programs here--not only about known bugs/problems and their resolutions or workarounds but also how-to articles and undocumented features! Great for users who need help, power users, or anybody! Of course, you can also contact me for problems, but the KB is usually a good place to start.
Looking for something on this site but can't find it? Use this search tool, or go to the search page to conduct an advanced search. Please note that this is a search of only my site, not a search of the whole Web.Advanced Search
Again, note that this is a search only of my site, not the whole Web. If you want a Web search, try a search site such as Google.